The more we dig at Must Farm, the more surprised we are. What started with the discovery of some ancient wooden posts has developed into a site that promises to be one of the most important in Europe.
To find out more about everyday life in the Bronze Age, please follow the links below.
‘Must Read, the detailed guide to Must Farm’
The University of Cambridge Research News: ‘The Bronze Age – now in 3D’
Current Archaeology Magazine: ‘Waterworld: Must Farm’s Bronze Age Boats’
The Prehistoric Society Newsletter: ‘Excavating a Bronze Age Timber Platform’
Past Horizons: ‘Must Farm Bronze Age Site: The Finds’
Past Horizons: ‘Must Farm Bronze Age Site: Archaeologists at Work’
Access Cambridge Archaeology: ‘Bronze Age Fenland Flotilla’
Francis Pryor: ‘Bronze Age Boats and Those Who Dig Them’
The History Blog: ‘More pics of largest find of Bronze Age artifacts’
Shape your place: ‘Video, pics and blog of the archaeological finds at Must Farm, Whittlesey’
Flickr: ‘Must Farm Dig Pictures’
BBC Cambridgeshire ‘Peterborough’s Bronze Age past has been revealed in dig’
The Guardian: ‘Bronze age man’s lunch: a spoonful of nettle stew’
The Daily Mail: ‘Boats from the Bronze Age’
The wider Must Farm team, including representatives from Hanson, Cambridgeshire County Council, Vivacity, SLR Consulting, YAT Conservation Dept and the Cambridge Archaeological Unit celebrating their two awards of Best Archaeological Discovery and Best Archaeological Project at the British Archaeological Awards 2011-12.
- RT @ThinkZero: RT @tonycarroll: Bronze Age dig @MustFarm is exposing incredible finds - pat on the back for @Hanson_UK for funding http://…
- Mark talking to press at arrival of boats day launch event #Mustfarm http://t.co/ZvjUJlzuyu
- Ian Panter talking to press in front of fabulous new home for the boats a purpose built cold store #Mustfarm http://t.co/PbhAuG3hni
- Great to hear kerry on today prog radio 4 8-57 am if you want to listen again #mustfarm
- #Mustfarm talks to Archaeology of the Severn Estuary and Beyond on 9th Feb at Strode College, Street, Somerset - see you there.
- Come to Flag Fen, Peterborough on the 21st Feb at 7pm to hear about #Mustfarm and the first fen settlers.
- Vote 'Waterworld' for Current Archaeology's Rescue dig of the year! http://t.co/lhskUKUN http://t.co/3hOCKcag
- logboats soon to moved for conservation, watch this space
- Society of Antiquaries to find out about the wonders of Must Farm on the 7th Feb
- Media interest is picking up again. Mark on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire this morning.